Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Christ's Feat


Larger versions of this illustration can be viewed here and here. The updated and completed version of the Timothy A. Bear 'crasino' toon partly posted on Tuesday can be viewed in the previous blogpost below.

Regular visitors to faithmouse may be surprised to find themselves at what looks like my blog. In fact, this is my blog, with links to all the galleries and other information previously exclusive to the HTML site gathered in. I think it works fine, but if you find any problems with the new format please let me know.

Chris and I picked up an outdoor plaster Madonna from St. Nicholas' yesterday. We now have a two foot Mary and a five foot St. Francis of Assisi overlooking the same birdbath. Considering the challenges facing the world's bird population, I'm sure they'll accept blessings in all proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment