Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fiestamouse-Panel Two, And A Gaybear Page



About two years ago I promised Gay Patriot that I'd put together a page of Gaybear cartoons. I've discovered that a sure way to suceed at never getting around to doing something is to put it on a to-do list.

I've gathered and posted a quick page of Gaybear cartoons, in no certain order, which includes mainly older toons from series both completed and abandoned. At some later date I'll get around to organizing this page a little better, but at least I finally have something for people to look at. The page also includes a related few Fraud Fits cartoons-Fraud certainly deserves his own page as well.

Long time visitors may remember some of these cartoons from the former html site. Since redirecting traffic to my blog a few years ago, many of these older cartoons have fallen off the map. Even I have trouble finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment