Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Few Erotic Male Nude Paintings Ebay Auction

Painted a copy of my Coffee Nude painting for Arthur-

male nude with coffee

-but I have a difficult time painting a copy of anything I've painted before.  Trying to do so resulted in two paintings. The first try was a failure and so I put it aside.  The second captured the spirit of the original-

coffee in the kitchen nude painting

-I then returned to the first try and reworked it in blue tones-

blue coffee male nude

I think this is the better painting even though it's quite different than what Arthur originally requested.  I've taken the chance that he'll agree, and have placed the second full color coffee nude up for auction on Ebay.

I've been painting quite a few nudes lately, including three new erotic male nudes that you can find listed in the Adult category on Ebay.  You will need to be a verified member to view these listings. Direct links are-

Erotic Male Nude 1 - Ebay Adult Buy-It_Now

Erotic Male Nude 2 - Ebay Adult Buy-It_Now

Erotic Male Nude 3 - Ebay Adult Buy-It_Now

An article and interview regarding my male nudes will appear in a future issue of Art Of Man magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment