Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard With Pancake and Syrup Naked On A Monocled Kangaroo. Painting.

A painting of former Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd with a pancake on his head, which is being covered in syrup by soon-to-be-former Prime Minister (following today's Queensland result) Julia Gillard, while both are riding naked on a kangaroo which is wearing a monocle. By commission.

 Gillard Rudd Pancake Syrup Monocle Kangaroo

By commission of the fellow who can be seen in the bottom left-hand corner of the painting. This is a 2 by 3 foot acrylic painting on stretched canvas.

I'll add the Commonwealth stars in tomorrow.

 same painting outdoors

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for you to complete this painting so that I can send it to Australian superblogger Tim Blair (Tim and I are like this, y'know *holds two fingers together*) making you famous in Australia. On the other hand, I'm not sure he gets the whole pancake thing. I'm not sure I get the whole pancake thing. But as someone who is a little unusual, I try to appreciate people's expressions of creativity.

    ReplyDelete