Thursday, March 29, 2012

Male Nude In Front Of A Mirror Painting Art Auction

I've posted to my adult blog a painting from this morning featuring a male nude in front of a mirror. The painting is an erotica nudo maschile; here's a detail-

erotic male nude painting detail
eróticos desnudos masculinos pinturas eróticas o

The painting doesn't actually show any sexual activity but I think it can be categorized as sensuous or even erotic, even though nothing is actually 'happening.' As with all of my érotiques masculins peintures de nus ou non érotiques masculins peintures de nus, this is a self-portrait. I have the painting posted for auction on Ebay; I think it falls within the guidelines but in that depends upon the personality of the moderator on the other side of the screen. I've had erotici o non dipinti erotici maschili nude paintings removed for much less, and other items that stayed posted to completion for much more. If this particular painting is removed I'll post it for private sale on one of my blogs, or not, I'm not sure. Personally, I think this is one of my better paintings this year.


 I also keep a continuing male nude art archive on flickr.


Thanks!

Erotic Male Nude In Front Of Mirror Painting - Ebay Art Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment