Monday, March 19, 2012

A Painting Of A Male Nude Excercising With A Hand Weight Ebay Art Auction

A painting of a male nude exercising with a hand weight. Began as a full color acrylic which I then tinted with blue oil paint. I use this technique now and then to save something unsalvageable; sometimes it works.

Tried some squats yesterday while passing a 15 pound hand weight from one hand to the other, an exercise meant to add additional stress to your core.  Yes, I would say that is true. The only problem with the exericse is that if I miss catching the weight it will probably kill a cat; they think my suffering is meant to entice them into a game. 

nude weightlifter painting

I have this along with a few additional current nudes up for auction on Ebay.

Blue Male Nude Weightlifter Painting - Ebay Art Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment