Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mars Curiosity Rover Pancake Discovery Painting

A painting of the Mars Curiosity Rover discovering a pancake.

Mars Curiosity rover discovers pancake, painting

Mars Curiosity Rover Pancake Discovery Painting - Ebay Art Auction

This is my second portrayal of the Mars Curiosity Rover discovering a pancake.  The initial painting was commissioned by Singletree Productions' Mark Potts, who also owns my Justin Bieber With Laser Eyes, and a few other things-

Mars Curiosity rover discovers pancake, painting

I don't have the patience for drafting and I was feeling that towards the end of the first rover.  For the current version I decided to approach the rover as if it were an organic substance instead of an item which needed to be meticulously portrayed. For that reason I think the second rover is actually a better painting, although they're both fun for similar reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment